Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day

This will be a short entry, as I am having some issues with my neck, shoulder, and arm. Those of you who know me well, know that I play the piano. Simply put, I have not touched the piano in several months and this past week I tried to play four nights in a row for special church services. The last two services were extremely difficult for me to play for and even more difficult to sit. After a trip to my dad's massage therapist this weekend, it seems I have pinched a nerve and have strained a muscle or two. Please pray that it will heal soon- it has been very painful for over a week now.

Today we remember Grant and all of the other babies who have gone to heaven far too soon. To those of you who remembered us today- we thank you. To Grant and Asher and Carter- and another Carter whose blog I will put up when I get a chance- your families love, cherish, and will remember you forever. We pray that in the future, there will be less and less babies having to be fatally diagnosed.

Please remember that this Saturday is our Walk to Remember the Steps They will Never Take at 9:00 a.m. (for those of you who live in AZ) Jake and I have our Tshirts and are raring to go! We have been practicing so hopefully we should be able to make it without passing out! Ha!
If you are planning to go, the details are at the right of this page and try to plan on meeting us in the parking lot around 8:45.

As always, thanks for caring enough to read our blog. We will post pictures later on of our walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts with us. Thank you!