Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Sweeties

I just had to share this pic of our neighbors little girl, Haylee, sittin on the piano bench at our house with Jake.  Haylee came over to play yesterday and exchange "Valentines" with Jake. It amazes us how well these two fight play together.  On occasion Jake and his noises will get on Haylee's nerves; however, Haylee knows how to put a stop to it by yelling at the top of her lungs "I can't hear the noise, Jake!" (translation: " I can't hear over top of all the noise you're making! ")
They really do love each other, and have a lot of fun together. Anytime I tell Jake that Haylee is coming over to play, he gets all excited.  (this usually does the trick if I want him to nap a certain day. I just tell him when he wakes up Haylee will come over and play!)

Enjoy the pic!  Happy Valentines Day, from Haylee and Jake!

1 comment:

Please feel free to share your thoughts with us. Thank you!