Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can ten years go by that fast?!

I know I probably shouldn't be blogging on my anniversary- but I figure I have about ten minutes while Kris is up putting Jake to bed.  I have been amazed all day that this is anniversary number TEN for us.  Wasn't it just last week we were sitting in the hot bubbly heart shaped jacuzzi on our honeymoon?  In some ways, though, time has dragged on and on; and it usually tends to feel that way when you are going through difficult times. 

But for this one day, June 17, 2010,  I am going to focus on the good memories we have made.  You know, the memories that have you laughing till your insides hurt.  And most importantly, I'm going to just enjoy that fact that today is "Kris and me" Day.  This day doesn't belong to family, friends, work, or anything else that doesn't fit inside the circle of our arms around each other.  This day belongs to US.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts with us. Thank you!