Monday, March 8, 2010

Jesus and Grant

Day #9 of having this "viral infection". Yesterday I think I had a relapse because I felt worse than I had felt on Saturday, so I spent most of the day in bed.  Kris was finally able to find me some Mucinex D so I took that and almost immediately it knocked me out.  Not long after, though, I woke up with a terrible headache that lasted the rest of the night.  Sometimes the pressure is so bad it feels like my ears are popping!

Despite how I feel,  I am going to attempt a couple hours at work today and then pray that a miraculous healing takes place so that I can sub for first grade tomorrow and Wednesday. I'll let you know how that goes.

I've been catching up a little bit on my blog reading and emails.  A fellow angel mommy friend sent me the most beautiful picture over the weekend.  I'm not usually one for pictures or paintings of Jesus, for the simple fact that noone here has ever seen God.  Therefore, noone knows what He looks like.  That being said, I have decided to make a small exception in this instance, and when you see the picture you will understand why. I have tried so hard to imagine what my son is doing Heaven, and what he might look like, but it wasn't until I saw this that I could really have a good image of it in my head.

So, here it is, Grant with Jesus, and I hope you enjoy it even if just for the fact that it brought me a lot of comfort.





I am ready for the day when I get to hold Grant's other hand in this image!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. 9 days is a long time to be not feeling yourself, I hope you get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share your thoughts with us. Thank you!